Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
We use tech to provide frictionless financing to ecommerce sellers. Storfund is available on 18 Amazon marketplaces and a growing number of other marketplaces around the world. Established in London in 2018, we’ve grown rapidly and now support businesses from California to Shanghai.
Exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, target-driven individual to work in an Account Management role for Storfund. Reporting to the Customer Success Director, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with our clients across the globe, ensuring their success and satisfaction by developing a deep understanding of their unique challenges and opportunities.
- Self starter and born networker with a proven track record in an account management role with global SMBs.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with strong technical knowledge; able to tell stories in a layman’s terms
- Professional and proactive approach to account management
- Existing network across digital commerce platforms and the broader ecosystem is highly desirable
- Global payments and credit experience is desirable
- Circa 3 years Account Management experience and understanding of global ecommerce and the challenges customers face with cash flow
- Willing to travel
- French, Italian, German, Spanish languages highly desirable
-Track, report, find growth opportunities, and optimize our clients’ performance by spotting problems as they arise, evaluating workable solutions, then putting those solutions into practice.
– Work closely with current clients to determine their needs, priorities, and pain points. Then, capitalize on these connections to create business opportunities.
-Build enduring connections with your clients by acting as their main point of contact and trusted advisor.
– Promote a customer-centric mindset throughout the organization and work closely with internal stakeholders to represent the voice of the customer.
– Actively look for ways to add value to customers such as introducing new features or cross/upselling.
– Ensure clients have access to all the necessary reporting, reconciliation, and business management tools.
What we can offer you:
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes.
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders.
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks.
- Remote working. Work from any city, your home, or your favourite cafe.
- Tech diversity. We offer a range of options for hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux). We value delivery, it’s up to you how you get there.
- Competitive compensation.
If you think you’re the right candidate and fit for Storfund, please express your interest and we’ll be in touch, good luck!