Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that. We use tech to provide frictionless cash flow to sellers on the world’s largest marketplaces including Amazon, Rakuten, Cdiscount, Back Market and many others. Established in London in 2018, we’ve been recognised by Sifted and Beauhurst as one of Europe’s top fintechs.
Storfund is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team in London. As an SDR, you will play a key role in converting leads into customers in the e-commerce market. With a focus on prospecting, you will follow up on a blend of inbound and outbound leads and help guide the sales process from start to finish together with the team.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Confident making phone calls
- Proactively reaching out to outbound leads (via LinkedIn, cold calls, etc.)
- Helping providing product demonstrations
- Collaborating with sales and marketing team to coordinate inbound and outbound leads
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise to drive business growth
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and prospects
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and competitor activities
THIS IS WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 1 year of outbound sales experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn and driven to succeed
- Creative and innovative, with a willingness to take risks
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Fluent in English and one other language (French, German or Spanish)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders
- Opportunity to grow into an AE role
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks
- We’re a remote first company – we have an office in London in case you do want to go in!
- Competitive compensation
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of the Storfund team, please submit your CV below or send it to email@example.com.