Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
Storfund is Europe’s only cashflow service for ecommerce. We use tech to provide frictionless financing to sellers on the world’s largest marketplaces including Amazon, Rakuten, Cdiscount, Back Market and many others.
Established in London in 2018, we’ve been recognised by Sifted and Beauhurst as one of Europe’s top fintechs.
Incredible opportunity for a highly motivated, target driven individual to work in an engineering role for Storfund. Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be working in evolving our product and delivering new features.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer or electrical engineering
- 5+ years experience in front end developer positions
- Good knowledge of databases
- Fin tech experience is highly desirable
- Full stack experience is highly desirable
- Experience in microservices architectures
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible for developing new product features
- Work closely with Product and CX to design new features
- Work closely with data engineering teams to deliver and test complex features
- Work with DevOps team to create deployment scripts for bringing new features and infrastructure to production
- Organize tests and maintenance for the systems in your responsibility
What we can offer you
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes.
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders.
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks.
- You can work remote or from WeWork in London or Spaces in Athens.
- Competitive compensation.
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of the Storfund team, please submit a CV and a cover letter.