Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
Storfund is Europe’s only cashflow service for ecommerce. We use tech to provide frictionless financing to sellers on the world’s largest marketplaces including Amazon, Rakuten, Cdiscount, Back Market and many others.
Established in London in 2018, we’ve been recognised by Sifted and Beauhurst as one of Europe’s top fintechs.
Incredible opportunity for a highly motivated, target driven individual to work in an engineering role for Storfund. Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for evolving our product’s data BI infrastructure and building new features, applications and reports.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer/electrical engineering, maths or finance.
- 5+ years experience in data engineering or BI positions
- Excellent knowledge of databases and other storage technologies
- Hands on experience in BI tools
- Fin tech experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible for developing new product features focusing on BI and reporting
- Responsible for enhancing our BI/DW infrastructure to accommodate new needs
- Optimize our existing BI and reporting solutions and implementations
- Work with DevOps team to create deployment scripts for bringing new features and data infrastructure to production
- Help on the data/reporting side Risk and Finance teams
- Organize tests and maintenance for the systems in your responsibility
What we can offer you
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes.
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders.
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks.
- You can work remote or from WeWork in London or Spaces in Athens.
- Competitive compensation.
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of the Storfund team, please submit a CV and a cover letter.