We are looking for a motivated Senior Backend Software Engineer to join our remote world class team.
Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
Established in London in 2018 with only the savings of our founders, Storfund is on track to provide $1B of financing to ecommerce retailers in 2021.
We specialise in cash advances on sales, a standard product in bricks and mortar retail financing, but one that was missing from ecommerce – until we filled the gap.
Amazon AppStore-authorised, we are Amazon’s only global provider, delivering services on 17/20 sites, and a growing number of other marketplaces across the globe.
Storfund is an equal opportunity employer
We believe a diverse team is the key to our success and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Our engineers tackle daily the challenges stemming from the Marketplace API as well as from our dependence on the systems of several Payment Service Providers. Perfecting our internal Reconciliation Process and incorporating the feedback from our clients in our offering are also daily tasks that our team grapples with.
- 5+ years work experience in a back-end development, or similar role
- Degree in a field such as Computer Science or Engineering
- Proficient in English
- Have a solid grasp of the backend components of our stack (https://stackshare.io/storfund/storfund)
- REST API
- Source Control Systems (Git, BitBucket)
Nice to have:
- Heroku basic skills
- Familiarity with microservices architecture
- Agile mentality – Feeling comfortable while scrumming
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your resume to email@example.com