Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
We use tech to provide frictionless financing to ecommerce sellers. Storfund is available on 17 Amazon marketplaces and a growing number of other marketplaces around the world. Established in London in 2018, we’ve grown rapidly and now support businesses from California to Shanghai.
We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master and technical program manager to effectively manage our developer resources and ensure timely execution of high impact and critical projects. Υou will apply scrum to coordinate people and projects, resolve problems and coach developer team members on Agile methodologies. The ideal candidate should have five or more years’ work experience in a Scrum Master or technical program manager role, plus a degree in a related field such as Computer Science or Engineering.
- Feel at home with our stack: https://stackshare.io/storfund/storfund
- Excellent knowledge of – and proven experience using – the scrum framework and techniques.
- Excellent technical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience working with the product team to define project scope and technical requirements, splitting up tasks and progress milestones, and coordinating efforts to schedule and deploy new features.
- Familiarity with ecommerce and financial/payments products.
- Familiarity with software development and microservices architectures.
- Work with product and developer teams to manage the scope and timeline of our most complex and critical projects.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily standups.
- Coach and mentor developer team members in Agile frameworks.
- Identify challenges, navigate blockers and ensure effective trade-offs are made to optimise delivery of our product roadmap.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Work with the product team to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Continue to build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
What we can offer you
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes.
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders.
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks.
- Remote working. Work from any city, your home, or your favourite cafe.
- Tech diversity. We offer a range of options for hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux). We value delivery, it’s up to you how you get there.
- Competitive compensation.
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of the Storfund team, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com