Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
Storfund is Europe’s only cashflow service for ecommerce. We use tech to provide frictionless financing to sellers on the world’s largest marketplaces including Amazon, Rakuten, Cdiscount, Back Market and many others.
Established in London in 2018, we’ve been recognised by Sifted and Beauhurst as one of Europe’s top fintechs.
Incredible opportunity for a highly motivated, target driven individual to work in a sales development role for Storfund. Reporting to the Business Development & Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for onboarding top tier ecommerce merchants and making a significant contribution to the overall growth of the business.
- Self starter with a proven track record in a sales role with high value online sellers.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with strong technical knowledge; able to tell stories in layman’s terms
- Existing seller network across digital economy is highly desirable
- Global payments and credit experience is desirable
- Circa 3 years business development experience and understanding of global Ecommerce and the challenges platforms face across finance
- Willing to travel
- Fluency in German, Spanish, French, Italian highly desirable
- Create innovative methods to map the market to identify, prospect and convert opportunities with top tier online sellers.
- You will be accountable for the full sales cycle from lead generation to onboarding and launch.
- Responsible for generating and conducting face to face and online meetings with prospects.
- Be adept at explaining the pros and cons of all forms of finance available to online sellers.
- Build long term relationships through deep and extensive understanding of sellers’ business before handing over to the growth team.
- Accountability to achieve monthly and annual sales KPIs.
What we can offer you
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes.
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders.
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks.
- Remote working combined with regular meetings in WeWork in London.
- Tech diversity. We offer a range of options for hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux). We value delivery, it’s up to you how you get there.
- Competitive compensation.
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of the Storfund team, please submit a CV and a cover letter.