Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that. We use tech to provide frictionless cashflow to sellers on the world’s largest marketplaces including Amazon, Rakuten, Cdiscount, Back Market and many others. Established in London in 2018, we’ve been recognised by Sifted and Beauhurst as one of Europe’s top fintechs.
We are recruiting a Credit Risk Manager to join our fast-growing global business. You will have the opportunity to use your skills to support the risk function and manage the day to day delivery of our credit risk framework across Europe, North America and Asia. The role will suit someone with 3-5 years’ experience in credit risk, a strong communicator, great interpersonal skills and ambitions and the ability to work under pressure.
- Assessing risk profile of new clients prior to onboarding
- Monitoring our growing book and undertaking portfolio management and customising dashboard views.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis of Storfund’s overall risk and exposure
- Preparing and presenting risk assessments for senior management
- Be Storfund’s subject matter expert on credit risk modelling and methodologies
- Update and develop credit risk process documentation where required
What we can offer you
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks
- Remote working combined with regular meetings in London
- Competitive compensation
- SQL knowledge will be considered a plus