Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
Storfund is Europe’s only cashflow service for ecommerce. We use tech to provide frictionless financing to sellers on the world’s largest marketplaces including Amazon, Rakuten, Cdiscount, Back Market and many others.
Established in London in 2018, we’ve been recognised by Sifted and Beauhurst as one of Europe’s top fintechs.
Incredible opportunity for a highly motivated, target driven individual to work in a principal engineering role for Storfund. Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for evolving our Data Warehouse infrastructure and work closely with our Risk team to improve our risk models.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer or electrical engineering
- 5+ years experience in data engineering positions
- Excellent knowledge of databases and no sql storage systems
- Good Data Science and algorithms knowledge
- Fintech (focusing on Risk) experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Work with our Risk team to improve our Risk models
- Responsible for enhancing our Data Warehouse in order to meet Risk, Finance and other reporting needs
- Design and lead implementation of data pipelines between our production and data warehouse systems
- Work with DevOps team to create deployment scripts for bringing new models, features and data infrastructure to production
- Help on the data side on and new product features and tasks
- Organize tests and maintenance for the systems in your responsibility
What we can offer you
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes.
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders.
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks.
- You can work remotely or from WeWork in London or Spaces in Athens.
- Competitive compensation.
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of the Storfund team, please submit a CV and a cover letter.