We are looking for a Payments Operations Analyst.
This is a newly created role for the day-to-day running of our payment processes that are critical to servicing our customers. It’s an excellent opportunity to get in at the ground level of our rapidly scaling business and take on wider responsibilities as we grow.
Location: Remote, Greece
Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
We use tech to provide frictionless financing to ecommerce sellers. Storfund is available on 17 Amazon marketplaces and a growing number of other marketplaces around the world. Established in London in 2018, we’ve grown rapidly and now support businesses from California to Shanghai.
STORFUND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We believe a diverse team is the key to our success and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
THE ROLE YOU WILL TAKE ON
You will be in charge of performing timely and accurate payments together with improving processes to effectively manage the risk around our payment processes.
The role involves early start to the day (7am EET) and working a couple of hours on the weekends to facilitate the daily payments. You will in return be finishing earlier during the week. The role would therefore be ideal for early risers.
- Review for accuracy and instruct all daily payments to our customers
- Monitor all inbound and outbound payment transactions for completeness
- Operate daily bank reconciliations, follow up on any discrepancies and rectify errors
- Generate timely and accurate monthly sales invoices
- Develop and update documentation on the payment procedures and policies
- Suggest ideas to drive efficiencies and assist with the design and implementation of process improvements
- Work collaboratively with the Business Development team to monitor client risk and other internal functions to achieve the best possible outcome for our customers
- Communicate with our payment service providers to ensure payments are completed and issues resolved quickly
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE
- University graduate – preferably from a finance and accounting degree.
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter with an enquiring mind, interested to work in an agile start up environment and enjoy solving problems beyond your comfort zone. You will in return be working in a supportive environment to help you grow and realise your potential.
- You show a commitment to positive team working and continuous development and improvement.
- You have an excellent attention to detail, able to accurately process large payment volumes within tight deadlines.
- You will need to be extremely proactive in your approach, ready to do whatever needs to be done to ensure our payment function is operating smoothly.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks
- Remote working. Work from any city, your home or your favourite cafe
- Tech diversity. We offer a range of options for hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux). We value delivery, it’s up to you how you get there.
- Competitive compensation
If you think you’re the right candidate and fit for Storfund, please express your interest and we’ll be in touch, good luck!
Direct applicants only. Strictly no agencies