Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
We use tech to provide frictionless financing to ecommerce sellers. Storfund is available on 17 Amazon marketplaces and a growing number of other marketplaces around the world. Established in London in 2018, we’ve grown rapidly and now support businesses from California to Shanghai.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our small but vibrant team as a Partnership Manager on a full-time basis. You will work closely with the Head of Partnerships in the management of multiple projects while providing project management advice and guidance to partners. You will be responsible for the coordination of projects, schedules and the reporting of results to your team leader.
You will gain exposure to a wide range of clients from across the globe and work on a variety of projects.
What you will do
On a day-to-day basis:
- Assist the Head of Partnerships with duties such as:
- Preparing presentations and project data
- Attending client meetings and taking notes
- Maintaining contact with the partner via phone and email
- Develop detailed project plans, including the schedule of deliverables, the duties of all concerned parties and the timeline for the project
- Monitor ongoing projects to ensure that they remain on track and that deadlines are met
- Maintaining internal KPIs and creating reports
- Sending weekly updates to clients
- Participating in the development of internal processes
What you will need to be
- Dynamic – we are a fast-growing scale up and hence the work rate is fast and intense (and very rewarding).
- Rigorous – attention to detail is something that comes naturally to you and you take pride in
- Solution focused coupled with a positive attitude – we are growing exponentially so only people with a “can-do” attitude need apply
- Passionate about process
What you will need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 1- 2 years relevant work experience in project management
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- “Can do” attitude coupled with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in ecommerce and/or payments is a plus
- Have excellent multicultural skills
Storfund is an equal opportunity employer
We believe a diverse team is the key to our success and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
What we offer you
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks
- Remote working. Work from any city, your home or your favourite cafe
- Competitive compensation
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of the Storfund team, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com