We are seeking a junior BI Analyst reporting directly to the Finance Director to develop dashboards in Power BI, support the business to make full use of those reports and facilitate data-driven decision making. It’s an excellent opportunity to get in at the ground level of our rapidly scaling business and take on wider responsibilities as we grow.
Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
We use tech to provide frictionless financing to ecommerce sellers. Storfund is available on 17 Amazon marketplaces and a growing number of other marketplaces around the world. Established in London in 2018, we’ve grown rapidly and now support businesses from California to Shanghai.
Storfund is an equal opportunity employer
We believe a diverse team is the key to our success and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
The role you will take on
- Assist with modelling conceptual dashboards prior to implementation. This will involve working closely with the finance team and key stakeholders across the business to understand the data requirements and translate these into value-adding data solutions
- Create dashboards with a consistent, attractive and easy-to-use interface in Power BI
- Drive customer engagement with the platform, spending time training users on how to make the most of the data available and improving the reporting based on their feedback
- Provide ad-hoc analysis, modelling and reporting and ensure these are delivered in the most efficient way
- Work with data engineers to guide them on data requirements and provide support in the build of data warehouse pipelines
- Maintain the data dictionary and methodology
Our dream candidate
- Proficient in SQL (critical skill) and ideally Power BI
- University graduate with a degree in business analytics or data science. This role would be an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified graduate with 1-3 years of relevant work experience looking to make a mark at an ambitious, scaling business.
- You have a natural ability to simplify the complex and enjoy working with people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter with an enquiring mind, interested to work in an agile start up environment and enjoy solving problems beyond your comfort zone. You will in return be working in a supportive environment to help you grow and realise your potential.
- You will need to be extremely proactive in your approach and do whatever needs to be done to give our colleagues the data they need to be successful and grow our business.
- You have an appreciation of data warehousing principles, concepts and best practices
- You have an agile mentality and feel comfortable while scrumming
What we offer you
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks
- Remote working. Work from any city, your home or your favourite cafe
- Tech diversity. We offer a range of options for hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux). We value delivery, it’s up to you how you get there.
- Competitive compensation
If you think you’re the right candidate and fit for Storfund, please express your interest and we’ll be in touch, good luck!
Direct applicants only. Strictly no agencies