We are looking for a Head of Marketing and Communications to join our fast growing team. You will be responsible for developing, managing and executing Storfund’s brand identity, market positioning, internal and external communications, marketing strategy and public relations.
We are a fintech company headquartered in London providing short-term financing to e-commerce sellers. Storfund is building receivables factoring for the 21st century. We integrate with marketplaces and e-commerce sellers, process gigabytes of data, and extend daily liquidity across jurisdictions in minutes, all online. While merchants and marketplaces build the future, we provide the credit in a new way that allows them to scale fast, and realize their full potential. Storfund supports 14 Amazon marketplaces around the world as well as other e-commerce marketplaces in Europe.
This varied role will suit someone who is keen to work in the fast paced environment of a start up, is a self starter and has the confidence and ability to be an early member of a growing business, play a strategically important role in shaping the direction and vision of our brand, build a team and employ innovative communications methods to connect with a variety of stakeholders.
With strong storytelling skills, you will need to take the lead on craft messaging for various channels and press releases, social media, executive thought leadership, events, awards and more.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop a comprehensive marketing and communications strategy that will allow the company to grow and enhance relationships with targeted external audiences including clients, influencers and the media
- Work to create Storfund’s brand and market position
- Create collateral that influences multiple personas and decision-makers throughout our ecosystem
- Drive and develop materials for webinars, videos, demand generation and digital marketing campaigns that directly contribute to business development and sales
- Produce thought leadership white papers, industry reports, eBooks, customer success stories and other innovate marketing collateralSupport lead generation campaigns with expertly crafted content that speaks to target personas
- Help develop sales tools such as customised prospect presentations
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your resume to email@example.com