We are looking to hire a proactive and energetic Finance Assistant based in London for 3 days a week to join our growing team. Our team consists of hardworking, fresh-thinking people of all ages who are friendly, good-humoured and dedicated to what they do.
The role will report directly to the Finance Director and support all day-to-day aspects of financial and management accounting within the business whilst performing a range of bookkeeping activities. The position has the potential to become full-time
We are a fast-growing fintech company headquartered in London and providing short-term financing to online sellers. Storfund is building receivables factoring for the 21st century. We integrate with marketplaces and e-commerce sellers, process gigabytes of data and extend daily liquidity across countries in minutes. While merchants and marketplaces build the future of commerce, we provide capital in a new way that allows them to scale fast and realize their full potential. Storfund supports 17 Amazon marketplaces globally and other marketplaces across Europe.
Storfund is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse team is the key to our success and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
- Bookkeeping including inter-company recharges
- Balance sheet and complex multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Management accounts at entity and group level
- Payroll, VAT returns and other statutory filings
- Assistance with ad hoc finance projects (e.g. fundraising)
You will need:
- Excellent attention to details and an analytical mindset
- Effective communication skills with a natural ability to build positive relationships
- To take initiative at work and be able to independently assess issues and initiate solutions
- Minimum AAT Level 3 or equivalent accounting qualification
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous exposure to multiple currencies and consolidated accounts
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Benefits of working at Storfund:
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to partly work from home
- Working within an innovative and supportive environment to help you grow and realise your potential
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Direct applicants only. Strictly no agencies.