We are looking to hire a proactive and energetic Finance Assistant based in London for 3 days a week to join our growing team. Our team consists of hardworking, fresh-thinking people of all ages who are friendly, good-humoured and dedicated to what they do.
The role will report directly to the Finance Director and support all day-to-day aspects of financial and management accounting within the business whilst performing a range of bookkeeping activities. The position has the potential to become full-time
Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
Established in London in 2018 with only the savings of our founders, Storfund is on track to provide $1B of financing to ecommerce retailers in 2021.
We specialise in cash advances on sales, a standard product in bricks and mortar retail financing, but one that was missing from ecommerce – until we filled the gap.
Amazon AppStore-authorised, we are Amazon’s only global provider, delivering services on 17/20 sites, and a growing number of other marketplaces across the globe.
Storfund is an equal opportunity employer
We believe a diverse team is the key to our success and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
- Bookkeeping including inter-company recharges
- Balance sheet and complex multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Management accounts at entity and group level
- Payroll, VAT returns and other statutory filings
- Assistance with ad hoc finance projects (e.g. fundraising)
You will need:
- Excellent attention to details and an analytical mindset
- Effective communication skills with a natural ability to build positive relationships
- To take initiative at work and be able to independently assess issues and initiate solutions
- Minimum AAT Level 3 or equivalent accounting qualification
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous exposure to multiple currencies and consolidated accounts
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Benefits of working at Storfund:
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to partly work from home
- Working within an innovative and supportive environment to help you grow and realise your potential
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Direct applicants only. Strictly no agencies.