We are looking for a motivated mid senior DevOps Engineer to join our remote world class team.
We are a fintech company headquartered in London providing short-term financing to e-commerce sellers. Storfund is building receivables factoring for the 21st century. We integrate with marketplaces and e-commerce sellers, process gigabytes of data, and extend daily liquidity across jurisdictions in minutes, all online. While merchants and marketplaces build the future, we provide the credit in a new way that allows them to scale fast, and realize their full potential. Storfund supports 15 Amazon marketplaces around the world as well as other e-commerce marketplaces in Europe.
We are seeking an experience DevOps Engineer to help us maintain and scale our cloud-based infrastructure. The ideal candidate should have 3 or more years of work experience in a DevOps role and a degree in a related field such as Computer Science or Engineering; proficiency in English is a must.
- Feel at home with our stack: https://stackshare.io/storfund/storfund
- Exposure to AWS Cloud Services (EC2, S3 etc) and Heroku
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL and Redis
- Command line administration of Linux based systems
- CI/CD & Automation (e.g. Jenkins)
- Good knowledge of Git and branching strategies
- Familiarity with microservices architectures
- Agile mentality & feeling comfortable while scrumming
Daily Tasks include:
- Contribute to the architectural and implementation decisions of our evolving container-based cloud infrastructure
- Defining appropriate metrics to monitor the performance of our web platforms
- Proactively monitor and report on network policy violations and data breaches
- Create build/test/deploy pipelines and other scripts to automate daily tasks
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your resume to email@example.com