We are looking for a motivated mid senior DevOps Engineer to join our remote world class team.
Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
Established in London in 2018 with only the savings of our founders, Storfund is on track to provide $1B of financing to ecommerce retailers in 2021.
We specialise in cash advances on sales, a standard product in bricks and mortar retail financing, but one that was missing from ecommerce – until we filled the gap.
Amazon AppStore-authorised, we are Amazon’s only global provider, delivering services on 17/20 sites, and a growing number of other marketplaces across the globe.
Storfund is an equal opportunity employer
We believe a diverse team is the key to our success and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We are seeking an experience DevOps Engineer to help us maintain and scale our cloud-based infrastructure. The ideal candidate should have 3 or more years of work experience in a DevOps role and a degree in a related field such as Computer Science or Engineering; proficiency in English is a must.
- Feel at home with our stack: https://stackshare.io/storfund/storfund
- Exposure to AWS Cloud Services (EC2, S3 etc) and Heroku
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL and Redis
- Command line administration of Linux based systems
- CI/CD & Automation (e.g. Jenkins)
- Good knowledge of Git and branching strategies
- Familiarity with microservices architectures
- Agile mentality & feeling comfortable while scrumming
Daily Tasks include:
- Contribute to the architectural and implementation decisions of our evolving container-based cloud infrastructure
- Defining appropriate metrics to monitor the performance of our web platforms
- Proactively monitor and report on network policy violations and data breaches
- Create build/test/deploy pipelines and other scripts to automate daily tasks
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your resume to email@example.com