We are looking for a motivated DevOps Engineer to join our remote world class team.
We are a fintech company headquartered in London providing short-term financing to e-commerce sellers. Storfund is building receivables factoring for the 21st century. We integrate with marketplaces and e-commerce sellers, process gigabytes of data, and extend daily liquidity across jurisdictions in minutes, all online. While merchants and marketplaces build the future, we provide the credit in a new way that allows them to scale fast, and realize their full potential. Storfund supports 14 Amazon marketplaces around the world as well as other e-commerce marketplaces in Europe.
Our engineers tackle daily the challenges stemming from the Marketplace API as well as from our dependence on the systems of several Payment Service Providers. Perfecting our internal Reconciliation Process and incorporating the feedback from our clients in our offering are also daily tasks that our team grapples with.
What you’ll need to be:
- 3+ years work experience in a DevOps, or similar role
- Degree in a field such as Computer Science or Engineering
- Proficient in English
- Feel at home with our stack: https://stackshare.io/storfund/storfund
- AWS Cloud Services (EC2, S3, ELB, Route53 etc)
- IAC (Cloud Formation or Terraform)
- Command line administration of both Linux & Windows
- Source Control Systems (Git, BitBucket) & branching strategies
- Defining appropriate metrics to monitor web platforms
- Alerting on breaches of web platform metrics
- Ability to monitor and identify network policy violations and system breaches
- Incident responses in an on-call environment
- Familiarity with microservices architecture
- Agile mentality
- Feeling comfortable while scrumming
- CI/CD & Automation (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab CI etc)
- Create build/test/deploy pipelines
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your resume to email@example.com