Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
We use tech to provide frictionless financing to ecommerce sellers. Storfund is available on 17 Amazon marketplaces and a growing number of other marketplaces around the world,
Established in London in 2018, we’ve grown rapidly and now support businesses from California to Shanghai.
Storfund is an equal opportunity employer
We believe a diverse team is the key to our success and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We are looking for a Database Developer to join our technical team who will take ownership of our financial calculations and reconciliation logic that is developed at the database layer of our daily payments solution.
Main duties of the role will be:
- Take full ownership of our Postgres database code (stored procedures, scripts, queries, triggers etc) and the underlying schema that calculates the daily financial position of our clients and ensure that it can handle massive quantities of financial data in a timely manner
- Cooperate with our BI team to create Postgres scripts that transform our master data to be easily analyzed by BI functions
- Implement new data-centric features and fine-tune the SQL performance of our queries
- Liaise with other Scrum team members to analyze higher-level requirements and identify tasks that need to be implemented at the database layer
- 2+ years work experience in a similar position
- Degree in a related field such as Computer Science or Engineering
- Proficient in English
- Very good grasp of SQL and proven experience with RDBMS procedural programming languages
- Good understanding of underlying theory behind database transactions and locking strategies
Nice to have:
- Experience with financial calculations in a previous role
- Knowledge of PL/pgSQL (Postgres) or PL/SQL (Oracle)
- Familiar with SCRUM or any other agile way of working
What we can offer you
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks
- Remote working. Work from any city, your home or your favorite cafe
- Tech diversity. We offer a range of options for hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux). We value delivery, it’s up to you how you get there.
- Competitive compensation
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your resume to email@example.com