We are looking for a motivated Data Analyst with 1-3 years of related experience to join our remote world class team.
Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
Established in London in 2018 with only the savings of our founders, Storfund is on track to provide $1B of financing to ecommerce retailers in 2021.
We specialise in cash advances on sales, a standard product in bricks and mortar retail financing, but one that was missing from ecommerce – until we filled the gap.
Amazon AppStore-authorised, we are Amazon’s only global provider, delivering services on 17/20 sites, and a growing number of other marketplaces across the globe.
Storfund is an equal opportunity employer
We believe a diverse team is the key to our success and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Our platform continually fetches sales data using Marketplace APIs and employs algorithms to calculate the daily cash flow of our client’s business.
- Acquiring sales and financial data from primary and secondary data sources
- Interpret data into technical specifications
- Design & maintain data models
- Design algorithms to analyze data and extract value
- Improve data calculations performance
- Monitor quality of raw data
- BA or MSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or relevant quantitative field
- Proficient in English
- Solid knowledge and 1-3 years experience on relational databases
- Fluent in SQL.
- Experience in data mining
- Proficiency in statistics, data analysis, and research methods
Nice to have:
- Agile mentality – Feeling comfortable while scrumming
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your resume to email@example.com