We are looking for a motivated Data Analyst with 1-3 years of related experience to join our remote world class team.
We are a fintech company headquartered in London providing short-term financing to e-commerce sellers. Storfund is building receivables factoring for the 21st century. We integrate with marketplaces and e-commerce sellers, process gigabytes of data, and extend daily liquidity across jurisdictions in minutes, all online. While merchants and marketplaces build the future, we provide the credit in a new way that allows them to scale fast, and realize their full potential. Storfund supports 14 Amazon marketplaces around the world as well as other e-commerce marketplaces in Europe.
Our platform continually fetches sales data using Marketplace APIs and employs algorithms to calculate the daily cash flow of our client’s business.
- Acquiring sales and financial data from primary and secondary data sources
- Interpret data into technical specifications
- Design & maintain data models
- Design algorithms to analyze data and extract value
- Improve data calculations performance
- Monitor quality of raw data
- BA or MSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or relevant quantitative field
- Proficient in English
- Solid knowledge and 1-3 years experience on relational databases
- Fluent in SQL.
- Experience in data mining
- Proficiency in statistics, data analysis, and research methods
Nice to have:
- Agile mentality – Feeling comfortable while scrumming
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org