We are looking for a motivated Data Analyst with 1-3 years of related experience to join our remote world class team.
Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
We use tech to provide frictionless financing to ecommerce sellers. Storfund is available on 17 Amazon marketplaces and a growing number of other marketplaces around the world,
Established in London in 2018, we’ve grown rapidly and now support businesses from California to Shanghai.
Storfund is an equal opportunity employer
We believe a diverse team is the key to our success and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Our platform continually fetches sales data using Marketplace APIs and employs algorithms to calculate the daily cash flow of our client’s business.
- Acquiring sales and financial data from primary and secondary data sources
- Interpret data into technical specifications
- Design & maintain data models
- Design algorithms to analyze data and extract value
- Improve data calculations performance
- Monitor quality of raw data
- BA or MSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or relevant quantitative field
- Proficient in English
- Solid knowledge and 1-3 years experience on relational databases
- Fluent in SQL.
- Experience in data mining
- Proficiency in statistics, data analysis, and research methods
Nice to have:
- Agile mentality
- Feeling comfortable while scrumming
What we can offer you:
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks
- Remote working. Work from any city, your home or your favorite cafe
- Tech diversity. We offer a range of options for hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux). We value delivery, it’s up to you how you get there
- Competitive compensation
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your resume to email@example.com