We are looking to hire a B2B Digital Marketing Specialist who can assist in the creation, execution, management and analysis of B2B digital marketing campaigns across all range of digital media.
We are a fintech company headquartered in London providing short-term financing to e-commerce sellers. Storfund is building receivables factoring for the 21st century. We integrate with marketplaces and e-commerce sellers, process gigabytes of data, and extend daily liquidity across jurisdictions in minutes, all online. While merchants and marketplaces build the future, we provide the credit in a new way that allows them to scale fast, and realize their full potential. Storfund supports 14 Amazon marketplaces around the world as well as other e-commerce marketplaces in Europe.
As the B2B Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the Head of Business Development and the UI/UX Designer to boost Storfund’s visibility and client portfolio within the e-commerce sector across multiple geographies. You will define and deliver the B2B digital marketing strategy, you will drive client acquisition and brand awareness by creating potent email, social media and paid advertising campaigns. As the B2B Digital Marketing Specialist you will also be responsible for organizing and producing content for our marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Identify and target relevant e-commerce businesses and marketplace influencers in order to drive B2B sales and partnerships
- Create and implement innovative digital marketing campaigns to enhance the visibility of Storfund as a brand and a product
- Create and manage email campaigns from concept through to delivery and analysis
- Create and manage social media channels to enhance brand awareness and drive sales
- Create and manage Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Amazon paid campaigns in order to drive the growth of the Storfund brand and client acquisition
- Drive community building/engagement via social media
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI’s
- Responsible for staying informed about trends in digital marketing and bringing them to the attention of the Head of Business Development
- Bring support on offline marketing campaigns (trade fairs).
What you’ll need to be
- Eager to learn and adapt to the changes of digital marketing tools
- Potent communicator of the marketing strategies and required tasks
- Business savvy
- Analytical and able to comb through data with great attention to detail
- Persistent problem-solver who takes failure and/or uncertainty as an opportunity to grow
What you’ll need to have
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position involving defining, managing and executing B2B (preferably) digital marketing strategies
- Experience of working within the e-commerce industry and the ability to identify and target potential clients
- Proven track record of driving sales, client acquisition and brand awareness
- Experience of managing multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyze and make recommendations on performance
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English; French, German or Spanish a major plus.
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org