We are looking for a B2B Account Manager to take hold of our onboarding process and within a few months provide professional advice to sellers from all over the world
Business financing wasn’t designed for ecommerce. We think it’s time to change that.
Established in London in 2018 with only the savings of our founders, Storfund is on track to provide $1B of financing to ecommerce retailers in 2021.
We specialise in cash advances on sales, a standard product in bricks and mortar retail financing, but one that was missing from ecommerce – until we filled the gap.
Amazon AppStore-authorised, we are Amazon’s only global provider, delivering services on 17/20 sites, and a growing number of other marketplaces across the globe.
Storfund is an equal opportunity employer
We believe a diverse team is the key to our success and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
As B2B Account Manager, you will work closely with the business development team. You will become an expert in short-term financing solutions and use this expertise with clients to help them increase their revenue and build a sustainable e-commerce business. You will communicate and resolve issues for clients that reside in multiple geographies and come from diverse cultural backgrounds. You will learn to deliver the B2B messaging for Storfund and help the team drive client acquisition across e-commerce marketplaces.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard sellers from North America, Europe, and Asia
- Serve as the sellers’ main point of contact and provide a positive client experience by properly managing all communication and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Have a deep knowledge in all aspects of Storfund and its associated products and services and up-sell these to sellers
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by proposing solutions that meet their objectives, needs and requirements
- Conduct research to identify new customers and business opportunities and pursue them under the guidance of the business development team
- Liaise with the tech team to better understand new product development and to resolve technical issues affecting the clients’ experience
- Align the company’s strategy with clients’ needs by developing mutual business opportunities and collaboration with industry partners
What you’ll need to be:
- Customer-focused and able to find fulfilment in helping your clients grow
- Ability to have conversations around business subjects
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines
- Process and results driven
- Able to work with a cross-functional team
- Confident and business savvy in understanding different business models and business needs
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- “Can do” attitude coupled with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in ecommerce, payments or social media marketing is a plus
Have excellent multicultural competencies
If you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of our team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org